Within 12 hours of our latest press release two more sources - with intimate knowledge of the operations of Marineland - stepped forward to confirm information.
What we have been told is that Scoot and Oceanna are confirmed dead and that Doc, the male sea lion at Marineland and not an unnamed Beluga, is also confirmed dead.
Since the Marineland Animal Defense campaign has been launched many people have stepped forward with information. We hope one day, after this park closes, that space will be made for all people to come forward and tell their stories - their love the animals on site and the heart break that came with the realization that captivity was killing them.
Until that day, Marineland Animal Defense will always respect anonymity and any tips, or information that you think needs a light shone on it, can be sent to email@example.com, or can be called into our tips line 289-968-6244. For anyone who would also like to step forward publicly we will offer assistance in assuring you know whistleblower protection laws. We admire and appreciate the bravery of people who speak out as we realize that this park is intentionally shrouded in secrecy and that they face many consequences for doing so.
- axelaustteam reblogged this from weeptowaterthetrees
- lonzoxxxxx likes this
- weeptowaterthetrees reblogged this from niagaraadl and added:
- niagaraadl reblogged this from hannah---rose
- weeptowaterthetrees likes this
- hannah---rose reblogged this from marinelandanimaldefense
- hannah---rose likes this
- endkillerwhalecaptivity likes this
- marinelandanimaldefense posted this