Marineland issued a release late last night entitled “Breaking News: Marineland of Canada Cleared by Canadian Association of Zoos and Aquariums (CAZA)’s Experts."
The release was intentionally misleading, giving the impression that this was also the position of the OSPCA - it isn’t. Also, further digging has Marineland jumping the gun as CAZA itself is still not comfortable with making such a statement. Why would they do this? It’s another pathetic attempt to make the issue go away. In response we put up a Morpheus meme last night about the relationship of CAZA with Marineland and got a bunch of hilarious submissions to share with you. If you can top these - send them our way!
- consistent-confusion likes this
- allisonthevegan reblogged this from porcedex
- porcedex reblogged this from funnndock and added:
- funnndock reblogged this from marinelandanimaldefense and added:
- misfall likes this
- headsinavice reblogged this from hannahxxxrose and added:
- headsinavice likes this
- hannahxxxrose likes this
- marinelandanimaldefense posted this